Saturday, March 30, 2013

Introduction

Introduction

Hello, my name is Carol.  This is my blog regarding cats and kittens.  I am trying to find forever homes for them for the Isle of Wight Humane Society but first I'd like to introduce you to my own cat.


Meet my Pepper.  He is almost 8 years though he might be about 6 in this picture.  He hasn't been out in about 2 or more months because he had knee surgery.  He has recovered fully and I still haven't let him back out but he still asks.  He still hopes.  He loves being outside but I'd rather have him inside.  Less risk of injury, disease, etc.

I have had a foster for over a year named Grayson.  He is the sweetest boy.  He is now about 4 years old.  He lived with the ferals in the neighborhood but was probably abandoned.  He was TNR'ed (Trap Neuter Return) but he was so friendly that I decided he needed a home.  I therefore had him tested for FIV and Feline Leukemia.  Unfortunately he tested positive for FIV and now I can't find a home for him.  He is sweet, friendly, healthy and can live a normal healthy life.  He loves to sit on a lap but still has a lot of kitten in him.  He would love you even more than you love him.    He's put on some weight since he lives in a cage most of the time although he comes out at least 2x a day and serves as the ambassador to the ferals that are being TNRed or the kittens and cats I am fostering. I think an ideal home could be a single who wants a companion.  An elderly person perhaps who wants a lap kitty. 






No comments:

Post a Comment