Thursday, July 2, 2015

TT

TT is a semiferal cat that was trapped as part of a major TNR operation. We guess she is about 5-6 months but I guess she could be older. She was scheduled to be spayed but as since she has an Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) she can't get spayed yet.  Fortunately since she really isn't feral there is hope to give her the meds and who knows maybe she'll come around to be adopted.   I have the privilege of giving her antibiotics for 2 weeks. I've been mixing the powder in canned food and she's been eating it all. She responds to be petting but startles easily. If she comes all the way around then maybe she'll get to be adopted otherwise she has a home outside with the rest of the ferals where she came from. She's a black cat but has a white blaze on her chest and abdomen and a white toe on her foot.

July 3 - she responds to being petted by rolling on side and nestling her whole face in my hand.  She did try to bolt from her cage yesterday which I can't allow because I have to make sure she gets her meds.  When Flynn was delivered she was hiding in her litter box. She was there when I got home.  I also brought home several kittens from the Coffee Litter (Latte, Cafe Cubano and Half Cafe)

Monday June 29 - I was asked to take a semiferal which couldn't be spayed yet. She needs to be healed of the URI prior to being spayed and the trapper had a garage full of cats that definitely didn't need to be exposed to URI which can be very contagious. She also hasn't been tested yet for FIV/FeLV.  She's not really sneezing but has a runny eye and hard snot in her nose to clean out.  Her nose runs a little but not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment