Friday, July 3, 2015

Coffee cats


   

Half Caffe, Cafe Cubano and Latte
July 11 - all 3 are back at Cat Corner.  I took them back because of my busy plans this coming week and the next weekend.  Cubano probably will be back on antibiotics.  She had hard snot today and yesterday and acts like she has a hairball.  Is this from post nasal drip or her licking her nose.  They are sharing a cage with macchiato who is also from the same location and is also doing some sneezing.  I hope they don't give it to anyone else.   Macchiato was beating up on the only male in the cage -  Half Caffe.  I guess establishing pecking order in the large cage they are in.  Macchiato is a recent spay who is bigger than my 3.  Maybe a week or 2 ahead of them.  I don't know.

July 7 - I let that kittens out of the cage.  Cubano loves attention.  Latte hid under the bed and HC didn't go far.  late at night and I couldn't retrieve Latte so I left the litter accessible and water and left her.  She didn't interrupt my sleep and the next morning was out and about again.


3 of the Coffee cats  -don't ask the total # of kittens
these are Latte/Cafe Cubano and Half Caffe
July  5- While at Cat Corner - Adilei and Amira will stay and I will take others.  I got 3 kittens of a large collection from one location that Cat Corner is trying to deal with.  The three coffee cats in a huge ferret cage in the garage.  There temporarily because I have Flynn in the house.    They'll be moved to smaller cage in the house so I can concentrate on working with them.

Half Caffe

Half Caffe?  Drinking
Half Caffe
Cafe Cubano (Female - spayed)


Latte


July 9, 2015 - Half Caffe and Cubano seem to be the ones sneezing now.  Latte was crying like a little baby when I had to leave this morning.  She has really come around in just 24 hrs.  Yesterday hiding under the bed.  Today out watching them play and somewhat engaging them or watching me.  Not backing off when I tried to pet her.  Progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment