Sunday, September 15, 2013

Snow White - adopted

Snow White has been Cindy's foster but I had the privilege of taking care of her so I guess she was partly my foster too.  A sweet sweet gal.  Rescued as a stray with 3 kittens.  She's about a year old and is great with people.  She can be wierd with other cats - perhaps a legacy of having lived outside and having to compete for resources?  who knows.  She does great with people and with kids and she'll be a great companion.  She's a little skittish when she doesn't know you but warms up very quickly to strangers.    She loves attention!  She had fun playing with a litter of kittens that I had.  I didn't let her out for several days with them until I had an idea of how she'd be with them.  She kept trying to pat them and play with them when they got close to her cage.  Eventually I let her out with them.  One really liked her and chased her around the garage and she'd then chase him.  It was fun to watch.  Three of the kittens were adopted at Petsmart yesterday 9/14/2013.  She went to the adoptathon also but wasn't adopted.

She is a jack russell cat I think if such a thing!!  jumpy energetic and playful and a moody female.  

9/27 - She was adopted by an enthusiastic family and will be the 3rd.  The other 2 cats are 1 1/2 female and a 4 month old female scheduled for spay surgery on 10/13.  I love enthusiastic adopters.  She had been waiting for me for an hour to do the adoption. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment