Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mark - available now - at Petsmart NN

Sept 8, 2013 - Mark is just about 5 months.

Mark is actually Cindy's foster but I've enjoyed having him.  I had the fun of taking care of him while Cindy was on vacation.  He's the sweetest boy.  Was really shy but has really gained confidence in the last couple of weeks that I've had him.  Like his little beard?

The flash of the camera shocks him but he's the cutest sweetest playful kitten.  He ran into Julius's cage while Julius was eating and proceeded to put his head in the bowl.  Julius let him and didn't object or tell him off.  Mark had seen Julius was with the other kittens - Sparkles, Athena and Angel so I guess he decided he could trust Julius.
Hey mom what is this whipper snapper doing in my cage.
Eating MY food.  hmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment