Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bella - available NOW!


Bella is actually Mary's foster but I'm taking care of her.

She is sweet, friendly but has a calico personality which can be moody and temperamental but full of character.

She seems to not like other cats much and takes a little time to adjust.  Hissed even at me initially but I think that was because of the other cat and kittens.  Having time out to run around, she has warmed up considerably.   She also had 24 hrs to herself which she has enjoyed.  She has warmed up to the kids next door and comes when I call her.   She loves to be brushed - on her terms - and will sometimes want to play with the brush too.   She loves heights as you can tell from the pics.

She chases the laser pointer but tires easily because she is carrying extra weight which I'm working to get off her.  When she was up at Petsmart she over ate from boredom.  She'd be a great addition to someone's family.



1 comment:

  1. I think tomorrow 9/16 - I might let Snow White and Bella out together.

    ReplyDelete