Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bloxie - ADOPTED!


Bloxie is a sweet girl approximately 5 months old now - born approximately Aug 17, 2015.  She is a very sweet tuxedo.  A little shy and hisses when she's stressed.  She'll let you know what she thinks.  She is actually Mary's foster but I have the fun of having her for her break from Petsmart.  She has improved since I've had her.  If you really startle her she might hiss in response but she loves to play and I'm enjoying watching her antics.  

Her 3 littermates have been adopted and she is the last one.  She's petite and playful.  She's so cute.  There was some interest in her at Petsmart until she hissed.  That's just her way of talking.
I am very happy on this chair.
Thanks Pepper for letting me lie in
one of your favorite spots

Feb 13, 2015 - She got her furrever home.  Just after I called Mary to see if she had gotten calls - which she said no. and my thoughts that maybe it was a hint - that she would become my second cat, Mary got a call and adopted her out.  It wasn't even 15 minutes.


Jan 28 - She has been having house privileges while I'm here.  She came to bed with me last night for the 2nd time and for a time I actually had 2 on the bed with me - Pepper and Bloxie.   I may have accidentally kicked her off since she picked the bottom of the bed.  Pepper was nearer my side.
She loves to have stomach petted.  

Jan 22 - Hot chocolate, popcorn and watching Federer (recorded last night) from the Aussie open while Bloxie (Mary Smola Connell's foster) is running around the living room. She's tearing back and forth. Definitely getting her beans out and running around insane and definitely not hiding. Pepper went upstairs to get out of her way.  She ran upstairs now. No hissing. Now she's running up and down the stairs. I guess you found something to play with - that shouldn't be hard.  Mary said she had 3 brothers who played very rough with her.  Bloxie startles so quickly when I make kissy noises. But she's getting better about it. Now she's rolling on carpet in middle of living room. Pepper probably won't play with her. She's fine entertaining herself.  She finally got hungry enough to go back in her cage to eat. I don't want Pepper eating her food. Now that she has eaten she is hyper in the cage found a mouse to play with. Sees her reflection in a mirror - is that I kitty I can play with?  Now she's back out.  She was content to be on my lap for a while but then wanted down.  I was starting to let go of her and she hissed at me which resulted in me forcing her to stay a little longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment