Monday, April 6, 2015

Niko


Niko (previously Frodo)  is 8 weeks old (as of 4/4) and my newest project.  Turns out he is actually a she.  She was found outside and is very scared.  She  has made a lot of progress in less than 48 hrs.  He's one of my first fosters with Cat Corner and after he is more settled and secure he will be going to another foster home.  Lots of cuddling at this point and handling.  If he is hiding in the litter box and I come to cage he now gets out to come to me for attention.




April 7, 2015  She  spent a lot of time cuddling last night and was content to roll around on my lap, come under my chin.   He's getting more curious about everything and more courageous.  Also getting playful.

April 5, 2015 - She  has made a lot of progress in less than 48 hrs. 

April 4, 2015 - I get little Frodo (now Niko)  from the Peninsula Regional Animal Shelter and am fostering him for the Cat Corner.  He should be ready for adoption in another month once he is more socialized and neutered.  I named him sight unseen although I knew he was a grey kitty.   I started tossing names around in my head and Frodo from the Lord of the Rings came to me and I thought it would perfect for this little guy whose going to grow in courage while I have him.


He likes his hammock




No comments:

Post a Comment