Sunday, April 6, 2014

Black Beauty - adopted March 2014



Does she look like a Beauty or what?
 This sweet gal was an owner surrender.  Her original name was "Black" or "Blackie".  Cindy and I decided she needed a nicer name so I named her Black Beauty, a very good name for this gorgeous A long haired beauty.  She was adopted by the same family that adopted Snow White.   They decided to get her groomed since there was more dander than they wanted and the furrminator didn't work as well as they wanted.

Quite a bit of brown undertone in the black fur
They decided on a lion cut.    This I needed to see so Amanda sent me some pictures.  She seems to like it says the new owner.  I guess we can now call her "Black Lion"?  She does look cute.  She did so well at the groomers they didn't even charge the surcharge for cats.  How nice is that?   I'm sure in the summer it is going to be much cooler.  Since I hadn't gotten any before pics because I took her straight up to Petsmart, her new owner sent me a couple of them as well.  So what do you think.  Do you like her original look or her lion look?


Amanda enjoying her sweet lion.



Can you hug and squeeze me

just a little more?

No comments:

Post a Comment