Friday, July 26, 2013

MR Kittens June 2013 - adopted


Sparkles, Angel and Athena.  friendly as can be ready for forever homes.

Sparkles - is the attention hound -
a torti with quite a personality.
Very vocal
Athena - you taste very good.... Angel.
Sparkles is just watching
All three are adopted to great homes.

July 26 - Sparkles was spayed.  Athena and Angel are at Petsmart.  Angel adoption will be finalized tomorrow.   Athena has a good potential.  Either Athena or an adult is my thought.  Young child who has experience with puppy, rat and hamsters and really wanted Angel - a grey tabby but Athena was so much more outgoing and friendly climbing all over everyone and into everyone's laps.  Being black she'll be harder to adopt but she is also the perfect kitten for them.   I know I'm one of the few fosters who will adopt to families with small children but I felt pretty good about this one.  I like to give families with childrens the opportunity to adopt if the children are well behaved.  I still haven't figured out my sister was when we adopted our first Ginger.  I was 4 when we got Jaguar (black lab puppy) so Linda was only 2.

June 2 - Two feral kitties trapped June 2.   June 9, third sibling trapped.  Sparkles (torty) , Angel(tabby) and then Athena (solid black).

Sparkles and Angel (named by Danielle)
Athena - day one.  wounds from fight with cage
Sparkles on the left and Angel on the right on June 2, 2013.  Now Sparkles is the one out of the litterbox and Angel is the one who likes to stay in it.  Athena to the right was trapped June 9, 2013 and this is her first candid shot.  He's pretty relaxed but is probably exhausted from fighting the cage.



what was that flash?  I startled them all.



Here they are playing

Time to play

No comments:

Post a Comment