Monday, October 5, 2015

Cameo and Archie

Archie
Cameo
Cameo and Archie were fosters of Cat Corner's Tiffany.  Since I had some time available to work with some projects I offered.    They are doing great and are ready for adoption.  They've been spayed/neutered and up to date on all their shots.  Archie needs one more FVCRP but the owner can get his final shot.


Oct 5, 2015 - I did something stupid - locked myself out of the house.  After trying unsuccessfully to reach friends who have a spare key I called the lock smith.  A total of 3 hrs or so they were running around loose in the house.    I wondered what kind of mischief they might get into.   When I finally got into the house - guess where they were.  Lying contentedly in their hammock in their cage LOL.

Sept 26 - Cameo and Archie went to No More Chasin Tails to get spayed/neutered respectively

Sept 12 - Tiffany delivered two little 8-12 weeks old?  Projects needing a little more hands on time.

Day 0 (Sept 12) - when they arrived and TIffany put them in a cage
 where they stayed temporarily 



No comments:

Post a Comment