Sunday, February 22, 2015

Autumn - decided she would go outside.

My name is Autumn and I'm very friendly
 but I am a torti so I can be moody!
Are those clippers for me?  


Autumn - after a stay at Petsmart and then at Cindy's.  Cindy decided she wasn't going to be adoptable.  Too much work so she is now adjusting to a feral colony and the cats there.   I should find out how she is doing for the colony caregiver.  It's very nice that she had another option.

Autumn is a sweet long haired tortoiseshell stray that was rescued by Arden.  She's adjusting to a different life.  She likes heights.  She is enjoying the rafters in my garage.  She is definitely a torti with a torti temperament and will be best in a house with no other cats or dogs.  She doesn't have dog experience so maybe she'll adjust.  She tells other cats off and if she doesn't get her food fast enough she'll hiss and tell you she disapproves of your slowness.  She is full of life and play at 1 yr old.  She can jump really high after her favorite toy.  Exercising her with play helps a lot cause when she gets wound up she's apt to be more temperamental.  

I definitely like to watch everything that goes
on.  I've got a great view from up here.

I love heights.  I've enjoyed being in the rafters

Do you want me to come down now?
if you feed me I'll be very happy to come down.


No comments:

Post a Comment