Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oreo and Bear - adopted March 2013

Bear when I first go her - she looks terrified.
(Jan 20, 2013)
Oreo isn't quite so terrified and warmed up very quickly
January 19, 2013 - I received 2 8 week-old kittens.  They went to the vet and were quite wild and became my latest project.

One is almost a tuxedo (I named him Oreo) and the other is black medium to long hair with brown undertones.  cute as can be but scared.  I have held both and am confident they'll come around and be adoptable quite quickly. When Bear would play and get on his hind legs he looked just like a little Bear and that is how I came up with his name.

March 25, 2013
Oreo was adopted - he was the sweetest thing.  He is renamed Marley.  Will be neutered this week.
Bear was adopted - not sure when he will be neutered.  I still need to follow up

Meet Oreo - now Marley. He got neutered this week (March 2013). He has a great owner. I really enjoyed having him as a foster. One of my favorites.

Bear turned out to be a girl.  I thought she was a boy.  It is sometimes harder to tell with long haired cats.  She outweighed her brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment